Barog-Shimla Country Trek
( BROGSHILA )
Season Begins 20 September 2017
Pine Hills Eco Camp
Pine Hills Eco Camp looks forward to adventure/nature/fun loving people to participate in the Barog-Shimla Country Trek –nicknamed BROGSHILA.
Make your own like-minded groups of twelve or more persons & check with us availability of dates (as of now we are fully booked during 15-31 Oct 2017)
We take you on a wonderful journey through hill villages, linking pine forests, mixed forests, meadows, temples, streams, farms & springs. The trail spans two famous districts of the state of Himachal Pradesh – Solan & Shimla. This dynamic region is rich in history, culture & natural beauty to be explored round the year.
After the delicious sight of the backcountry, you step on to the historic capital town of Shimla – The Queen of Hills.
Here is what is in store for you–
Day1–Planning & Preparation
- Stay at Pine Hills Eco Camp, Barog – orientation to local ways, leadership, team bonding
- Preparations for trek, limbering up.
- With a good mix of fun & enjoyment.
- With thumping excitement, take off for BROGSHILA.
- Pass through differing shades of country-side.
- Night stay in village homes or tents. Gourmet local fare.
- Trek along trail offering a new experience of nature’s beauty.
- A short calling on at a village school or a village establishment.
- Night at a different village, a different setting.
- Yet another marvelous day of trekking in the beautiful countryside.
- Practice survival – cook your lunch in the wilderness.
- Go through a typical village.
- Another glorious night in the wilderness.
- Transit from country to the town-an extraordinary experience.
- You are in Shimla. The hub is The Mall. Visit Gaiety Theatre.
- Paint the town red. Organize your lunch at any of the restaurants.
- Night Stay at a hotel in Shimla.
- After breakfast you are on your own.
Visit website for photo gallery – www.pinehillsecocamp.com.
Contact us – email@example.com
Our Mantra: Fun & Safe Enjoyment in Nature’s Lap
Previous Post: Corporate Offsite Meetings - Outbound Learning